Friday, January 16, 2009

A card a day for a week



So I have set myself a challange to try and create different cards every day for a week. The rules I have given myself are, have to use different colours every day, all the cards have to be for different occasions (oh this is going to be hard) and each card must have an embeleshment.


So here is my card for day 1. It is a baby card. I have done it in bold brights using gable green C/S with wintergeen DSP. I have used the "cute" stamp from the big on spring set (available in the summer mini until March 2009) I have also used the pram from the current catalogue from the fun and fast notes set. As the background stamp I have used sprinkles in the gable green ink. I have embelished in Very Venilla ribbon. I have inked the baby jumpset in gable green and real red heart which i have used a dimensional to attach.


Let me know what you think. I am happy with it, hopefully the mojo is coming back in force!


Take care happy Stampin


Bell

No comments: