Thursday, January 22, 2009

2 more cards... Haven't I been slack!!


Here are 2 more cards for this weeks challenge. The first one I really like. I love its simplicity. I like the way it sits. I am thinking that the way it is designed can have many uses. I have used it as a mans birthday card. I think it would be a nice sympathy card or a nice mens get well card. I have used handsome hunter as C/S base and layered it with East Coast Prep DSP. I have used the flower from the embrace life set, inked it with handsome hunter and stamped on vellum. I have turned the DSP over and placed it with 2 silver brads, thus my 2 embellishments.



The 2nd card I have made has been used with the confetti scrap pack. I have used the stamps from crazy for christmas. I have inked it with black on vellum (Do you think i may like vellum?) and set it on yo yo yellow than used a silver round tag inked with so saffron. It is cute, yet again a unisex card i think.


Let me know what you think

Happy stamping

Bell

No comments: