Monday, October 12, 2009

Breast Cancer Promotion

As most of you are aware, getting funds for any type of cancer research is very high on my agenda! This month, Stampin' Up! are running a fantastic promotion for anyone who becomes a stampin' Up! demonstrator. As a special from me to go to this great cause, the first 3 people who sign up under me as a dmonstrator will not only receive the free products from Stampin' Up! ~Raspberry tart designer series paper and pretty in pink classic stampin pad (valid until 30th December 2009) ~ but, will also receive from me a free Pretty in pink marker and a free A4 sheets of pretty in pink card stock. If you would like some more information on this worthwhile cause, or more information on becoming a demonstrator please drop me an email bellross@live.com.au

No comments: