Saturday, October 17, 2009

Christmas Lovely as a Tree Tree's

I am very lucky to have in my hot little hands my Mum's lovely as a tree set. I have put off buying this set as I was afraid that all anyone would ever get from me would be cards with this stamp set on it. Now that I have it here, it is DEFINATELY going on my wish list! This is the most gorgeous set I have stamped with. I have made christmas cards, mens birthday cards, get well cards.. You name it with it since I have had it here. Here is a card that I love! I have seen this type of designed card on many blogs, and I always wanted to give it a try. Do not be too critical on me, as this was my first attempt!! Let me know what you think and if you have any cards made with this set please email me the pictures and we will aim at doing a special feature, on this set.

This card was made using Pacific Point card stock ~A great colour that I have used on several of my christmas card designs this year~ The border stamp is stamped in pacific point. I have based it on basic black and than used white glossy paper, baby wiped in pacific point and brilliant blue ink, and than just stemped the trees in the basic black over it. Than, me being me, needed glitter! So diamond dazzled glitter using the 2 way glue pen on different areas on the card.
Hope yu like it!

No comments: