Wednesday, September 23, 2009

creating triangle tri fold using Stampin' Up!

This is one of the current make and takes that I am doing at workshops. Everyone seems to love it! I know that I do. It is using the beautiful tea party designer series paper and the "A Flower For Al Seasons" stamp set. This stamp set is a relatively cheap set ($24.95) but very versatile! I think that the frog in the set is tooo cute! I have made this card basing it on black card stock, layering with a sheet of certainly celery and than overlaping with the "tea party" pink dots. I have wrapped around the main image with the green (looks too me like certainly celery) ribbon,that is free in a ribbon bundle this month for anyone who puts in an order over $100 (you get two colours of ribbon- see flier on blog)
If you would like to see how this card is made, you can hold a workshop, invite your friends over and make some stuff for free!! Please email me to find out how
bellross@Live.com.au


No comments: