Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Workshops, classes... Christmas!

Wow, do I have a busy few months coming up!
As most of you know I have organised my first Christmas card workshop for the year. You make 8 Christmas cards for a cost of $25! BARGAIN! If you are interested in coming and would like to view the flier please let me know and I will send it to you. Dates for the first workshop are 5Th September 1 -3 at my house. The same class will be on the 19Th September from 2 - 4.
A great way to get a head start on Christmas!
I have the next two workshops dates booked in Octobers will be held on the 3rd from 1 -3 and on the 17th 2 -4. Novembers will be 7th from 1 - 3 and 21st from 2 -4. if you attend these classes and bring along a person that I have not met before you will also receive $5 off your next class.

After some consideration on days and times etc... My wonderful customers have agreed that it would be a great idea if I hold open nights at my house for everyone to come and use my inks, stamps, punches, rolls etc... If you have an unfinished project, or would just like to have a play with all the cool Stampin' Up! stuff, you are more than welcome to come. Cost is $5 per person and will be held on the last Wednesday of every month from 7pm - 830 pm. If you are interested in coming please let me know and I will give you all of the details.

Mater Mothers Christmas Card Workshops... As you all know, our Paper Angel's group hold Christmas card events annually to help support with donations, the mater mothers bereavement programme, The official flier will be out some time this week with full details, but if you would like to get in early and secure your place the Pine Rivers workshop will be held on Sunday the 25th October. I will probably only be attending this workshop as I am pregnant and if I went to all of the workshops I would have too much fun, which could lead to an early delivery lol! In all seriousness, it is a great day, with awesome prizes, fantastic food and all for a great cause!
I will post up more information as it comes to hand, but it would be great to see the familiar as well as some new faces this year! Let's make it the best one ever!!

I know that this is not a very creative entry to my blog, but I hope to get some new samples on here from the new mini as soon as Julian remembers that He does have a sleep during the day and allows me o make some great things!

Take Care...

No comments: