Saturday, August 15, 2009

pop up card using great friend and so swirly

I have poor Julian sick at the moment, think he must have picked up a cold somewhere in the last week poor darling. He has been up since early this morning coughing. Daddy and him are having a bit of a sleep so I took the opportunity to have a bit of a play. Briannan is going to a sleep over birthday party so we need a card. We both agreed on a pop up card. Now, I have to let you know that when I started designing the card we both agreed on what She wanted, well.. me being me, took over and created a card definately not suitable for a 12 year old. So as I am doing this blog entry Briannan has been left to herself to create the card that She wanted. After she is done I will post it on here...
This is the card shut so it fits into a standard aussie sized envelope. I used perfect plum c/s and versa marked in the so swirly roller... I know... sooooo unlike me lol! I have put two pink rhinestone brads on either side of the new Oval All punch set from the new mini... Only available until the end of November if you like it! I alo used chocolate chip ribbon on the c/sThis is what it looks like opened. I ued the butterfly from the Good Friend set, again, available from the mini until the end of november. I stamped it onto the ww base c/s in pretty in pink and than rock and rolled it on another sheet of ww c/s in perfect plum and chocolate chip and dimensionald (is that a word?) over the other butterfly. I also used the crop-a-dile to punch in an eyelet and threaded it with the same chocolate chip ribbon that I did on the base.

No comments: