Sunday, February 22, 2009

birthday cards

Hello again. I have been a very good girl and have made up my birthday cards for next month yeah me I am so excited I have gotten them all done, I usually remember to do them the day of someones birthday! But before I put the cards in I just wanted to let you know that with the Stampin Up Busfire appeal, stampin Up are already able to donate over $15,000. So please keep your orders coming in for the stamp sets that are being donated the 50% But how great is that! Goes to show the aussie spirit :) Well done.
So here are my cards


This card was made using the embrace life set.. I so hope that this set is going to be in the new catalogue! I love it. I have also used the so swirly wheel in versa mark, again another stamp that I use almost all of the time! I have made this card as a pop up card, I used versa mark on the inside with the sprinkles stamp set. I used pale plum and perfect plum.





This card I made for my nephew Matty, I used the loads of love stamp set, again, another set that I use quite alot especially for male cards. I used the Jersey Shore DSP and stamped the presents from the crazy for christmas stamp set I coloured over them in the BB chalks. I have used Brilliant Blue CS and popped the car on dimensionalsThis card I have used polka dot punches from SAB. I have usedLavender Lace CS and embossed the hearts in silver and used the mats and punched the holes around the top of the CS. A bit of hodgepodge and voilla... I really like this card, It is for my cousin Donna for her birthday.







This card is what I have made for when Hayley is born. Very simple card, but i like it too. I have just paper pierced around the whole card and Punched out vellum it seemed to work better than a solid colour behind the pram, which I have stamped on white CS in blush blossom. Added hodge podge and just used the hostess stamp so many sayings.

No comments: