Saturday, October 11, 2008

Tart and Tangy Card Class

I am running my first ever class! Yes I am scared and YES I am nervous!!
My yoda master has given me instructions on a class the She ran so I am all prepared and rip roaring to go!
Places are limited to 8 per class. I will be running 2 classes, Saturday 15th November 2-4 and tuesday 18th November 6:30-8:30. It will cost $40 and you recieve the tart and tangy stamp set and you make 4 cards, envelopes and a matching box. You will also take home all the instructions from the workshop!!
Please let me know if you would like to put your name down for this class. Minimum payment of $25 is to be paid 2 weeks before the class so that I can order the stamp sets and paper that we will need.
Please email if you are interested bellross@live.com.au or 0430188091.

No comments: