Thursday, September 18, 2008

More cards with simply sent card kit

Another card that I have made (just than I am sooo fast- gotta love it when Julians asleep and the kids are at school. I was doing the "you and me"card that i had posted on here earlier with just the one flower in the corner) but it looked really plain. I have again used the black and white card stock to fit C6 envelope. I have also used the stamps and markers in the simply sent pack and have also used my own black stampin write which is NOT included in the pack. I think it looks pretty





The following cards I made last night and made one up this morning (I made it while Logann got dressed so that is how quick and easy they are)


this is the one i made up really quickly. It uses all the

products in the kit... I have used the ......for you as the

flower stem, it looks so effective on here!




This one is also made up with everything in the pack except the paper

with the Friend stamped on it is in the designer paper in the mini




I have made this up with the stamps and red pen from the kit, I have


just changed the paper. I have gone white and black. I think it would


look better with the one flower in the corner and the saying in the opposite


corner. Obviously I have also just used plain black ink. (paper and black


ink not included in the simply sent pack)

No comments: