Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Butterfly Prints Challenge

I currently have my Mum up from Sydney. So last night (while waiting for Maddison to wake up) I thought we would have a bit of a play. So, we gave ourselves a little challenge. We used the color coach (great to use if you are a little lost for ideas Pg 127 IBC $18.95 #105796) We had to use the following colors:
Elegant Eggplant, Pixie Pink, Lavender Lace, Pretty in pink and Old Olive.
Using the Gorgeous butterfly prints (Pg 12 summer mini $25.95 #117711) and the butterfly punch ($30.95 #116629) we both created our cards.
I used the eyelet border punch ($30.95 #113692) and we both used the Light Pink Chunky sprinkles as well.
We both dimensioned our butterfly's. For further information on the cards, please leave comments and I will try to answer your questions :)
Check back over the next day or so as we ran another type of ideas session with 2 more cards. Hope that you like them!




No comments: