Tuesday, June 2, 2009

So much happening but, not a lot to show!

WOW, it has been so long since my last post I am so sorry!! Ray and I have moved into our own home, it is lovely, we are all very happy! I have done heaps of cards, but, I can not show you very well, my camera, which was only a year old, died on me... So very dissapointing, but I am hoping for my birthday that my dear sweet husband gets the hint lol.
I do have a few photos to put up, they are taken on my mobile, so they are not very good quality at all.

Here is a mothers day card hat I made using chocolate chip, pretty in pink and chocolate chip ribbon, watercolouring was used on this gorgeous flower from the beautiful level 2 hostess samp set "Echoes of Kindness"

This month there is a great special for hostesses, Stampin Up are offering an extra $40 for you to spend on stampin up produc, if you host a workshop and your workshop reaches $600 or over, so for a $600 workshop, not only do you recieve a level one or level two FREE stamp set, you all recieve $110 for this month and July WOW what a bargain! If you are interested in hosting your own workshop and creating wonderful items, feel free to contact me by email or phone to organise a date!

No comments: